Customize and organize your home with custom vinyl labels from Sophisticated Organization! When checking out please list your labels exactly as you would like them made.
Standard 32 includes: Allspice, Basil, Bay Leaves, Black Pepper, Cayenne Pepper, Chili Powder, Cinnamon, Cinnamon Sugar, Cloves, Coriander, Cream of Tartar, Cumin, Curry Powder, Dill, Garlic Powder, Garlic Salt, Ginger, Italian Seasoning, Lemon Pepper, Nutmeg, Onion Powder, Oregano, Paprika, Parsley, Poppy Seed, Pumpkin Pie Spice, Crushed Red Pepper, Rosemary, Sage, Sesame Seed, Taco Seasoning, Thyme, Turmeric
- Spice jar labels are printed so each label will not exceed 1 ½" in height and 3" in length. Please note, words may be "stacked" for longer spice names. Sizing will vary depending on font choice and length of word(s). Please reach our if you have specific size requests or requirements.
- Spice jars not included. Apply custom vinyl to the spice jars of your choice.
- Labels can be applied to most any smooth and clean surface. See "How to Apply Vinyl Labels" for more information on application.
- Available for purchase of a standard set of 32 or custom sets of 10.
Spice Jar Labels
Products will ship in 3-5 business days. Shipping times are in addition to production times.
Please make sure your shipping and billing addresses are correct. We can not change the address once your order has shipped. We are not responsible for lost orders due to the wrong address being provided.
- CLEAN AND DRY THE SURFACE TO REMOVE ALL DUST, OIL AND DIRT.
- USE A FLAT TOOL TO PRESS DOWN ON THE VINYL TO ENSURE IT STICKS TO THE CLEAR TRANSFER TAPE.
- SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY REMOVE THE BACKING PAPER LEAVING THE VINYL ON THE TRANSFER TAPE. IF AT ANYTIME THE VINYL STICKS TO THE BACKING PAPER, RUB THAT SPOT AND TRY REMOVING IT AGAIN.
- ARRANGE THE DESIGN ON THE DESIRED SURFACE. PRESS DOWN FIRMLY WITH YOUR FLAT TOOL OVER THE ENTIRE LABEL TO AFFIX.
- PEEL AWAY THE TRANSFER TAPE SLOWLY AT AN ANGLE. IF THE LETTERING STARTS TO LIFT, LAY IT BACK DOWN AND PRESS DOWN ON THE AREA AGAIN UNTIL VINYL IS AFFIXED ON THE SURFACE.