Customize and organize your home with custom vinyl labels from Sophisticated Organization! When checking out please list your labels exactly as you would like them made.
Labels can be purchased individually, or in packs in increments of 5 to offer a discounted rate for larger orders. If you don't see the exact number of labels you would like to purchase you may order one of the larger packs and supplement your order with additional lables. Please do not list more labels than you select to purchase in the customization box.
Extra Small labels are printed so each word will be approximately 3/4" in height. Extra small Labels are perfect to add a label that won't overwhelm and are perfect to fit on all OXO containers no matter the size. Extra small labels may not fit standard spice jar containers. If you are interested in spice jar labels please purchase "Spice Jar Labels" from the shop.
*PLEASE NOTE* Labels that are 3/4" in height were previously listed as "small lables" and have now been updated to "extra small lables."
Don't see exactly what you are looking for? Email me at email@example.com and let me know what you are looking for!
Extra Small Custom Labels
Products will ship in 3-5 business days. Shipping times are in addition to production times.
Please make sure your shipping and billing addresses are correct. We can not change the address once your order has shipped. We are not responsible for lost orders due to the wrong address being provided.
- CLEAN AND DRY THE SURFACE TO REMOVE ALL DUST, OIL AND DIRT.
- USE A FLAT TOOL TO PRESS DOWN ON THE VINYL TO ENSURE IT STICKS TO THE CLEAR TRANSFER TAPE.
- SLOWLY AND CAREFULLY REMOVE THE BACKING PAPER LEAVING THE VINYL ON THE TRANSFER TAPE. IF AT ANYTIME THE VINYL STICKS TO THE BACKING PAPER, RUB THAT SPOT AND TRY REMOVING IT AGAIN.
- ARRANGE THE DESIGN ON THE DESIRED SURFACE. PRESS DOWN FIRMLY WITH YOUR FLAT TOOL OVER THE ENTIRE LABEL TO AFFIX.
- PEEL AWAY THE TRANSFER TAPE SLOWLY AT AN ANGLE. IF THE LETTERING STARTS TO LIFT, LAY IT BACK DOWN AND PRESS DOWN ON THE AREA AGAIN UNTIL VINYL IS AFFIXED ON THE SURFACE.